Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar and fasting during this period is one of the Five Pillars of Islam.
In 2016, Ramadan will take place from Monday, 6th of June 2016 until Tuesday, 5th of July 2016.
In respect of the Holy month of Ramadan, we request you to be guided by the following :
- Please ensure that you are dressed modestly whilst making your way to and from the Pool facilities.
- Please note swim wear should only be worn in the pool & beach area.
- We also advise you to ensure that you are appropriately dressed when visiting Ajman, Sharjah, Dubai or other Emirates.
- Eating, drinking and smoking in public areas is restricted during the Fasting period. This is from sunrise to sunset.
- Food or drinks should only be consumed in the designated areas during the Fasting period.
- Alcoholic beverages can only be served after the break of fast at sunset. (i.e from 8.00pm to 2.00am only)
- Live entertainment or dancing is not permitted at any time during the Holy Month of Ramadan.
- Please remember to abide by these regulations when visiting Ajman or the other Emirates.
Should you need further information, please call +971 6 714 2222 or email us on email@example.com
During the Month of Ramadan, Our Restaurants & Bars Have Special Opening Hours
Breakfast: 6:30 am - 11:00 am
Lunch: 12:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Dinner: 6:30 pm - 11:00 pm
Bab al Bahr
Daily 10:00 am – 2:00 am with last orders at 1:00 am
Alcohol Service from 9:00 pm onwards
Meals & non-alcoholoc beverages are served at the beach & poolside during the day
Daily 7:00 pm - 12:00 am
No Alcohol served during the month of Ramadan
In Room Service
Sohur menu is available from AED 65 per person
Regular a la Carte Menu is also available
Alcohol service is available all day
Daily from 6:30 pm - 3:30 am
Iftar (7:10 pm - 10:30 pm): AED 140
Snack Menu (9:00 pm - 2:00 am): min charge AED 75
Sohour (2:00 am - 3:30 am): starting AED 65
Mejhana, Safi & Escape
Will be closed during the month of Ramadan